- Six rooms: 15m2 each with six seats
- Two rooms: 17m2 each with 10 seats
- State-of-the-art communication equipment
- Microphones (wireless, podium and table)
- Table top box for laptop connections
- Wall mounted large sized flat panel display monitor
- Human interface device
- Internet access
- Wireless touch panel for control of audio and display systems
- CD/DVD/VCR combo
- Two rooms have recording equipment including PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) cameras/microphones and two rooms have collaboration software.
Potential Educational Activities
These "smart" rooms have state-of-the-art communication equipment capable of broadcasting simulations, events, lectures and other activities. This equipment provides a valuable feedback tool for self-assessment, peer-assessment, debriefing, tele-mentoring and tele-illustration.